The term ‘Brand Your Workwear’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 51 Drayton Road, Newton Longville, Milton Keynes, MK17 0BH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· I want to ensure you are happy with your product which is why I ask you to carefully check your order for spelling and dates as mistakes you make cannot be rectified. I do not accept returns of personalised items in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (Consumer Rights Directive). This states personalised items made to the customer’s specifications or clearly personalised are exempt from cancellation of goods regulations. Of course if the item is faulty or I have made the mistake in your personalisation please do let me know and we will certainly resolve it